Smart campus is an inevitable trend of the development of education informatization. The construction of smart campus will promote the rational use and comprehensive promotion of a series of campus resources such as teaching, scientific research, management, service, and culture. Smart campus makes informationization a core competitiveness of the campus. means.
The smart campus of our school is based on the principle of "intelligent services". It aims at the three application systems of management, teaching, and living, and builds a business management information platform centered on different types of users to better serve teachers, students, and employees. To support management decisions. And deepen the integration of production and education, school-enterprise cooperation, the purpose of training high-quality laborers and skilled personnel, innovating the talent training mechanism of colleges and universities, to promote the school to run characteristics and strive for first-class.
Campus network (abstract topology diagram)
The construction of Hubei Engineering Vocational College ’s smart campus will cover the three application systems of management, teaching, and life based on the principle of “service-oriented”. It will build a business management information platform centered on different types of users, and build a “smart teaching, safe campus with leading technologies. , Mobile campus, open campus, science and technology campus, healthy campus, green campus ", multi-functional modularization to achieve a comprehensive system of intelligent management, teaching, living, and services, fully meet the personalized needs of campus users, and radiate and serve the smart campus of teachers and students surroundings.
2. Digital management Smart campus digital management platform is the information resource center and organization management center of the entire campus. The platform is composed of three major sections: public management, teaching management and student management. It integrates, optimizes, analyzes and analyzes the resources of each subsystem. Reengineering campus organization and business processes, promoting campus system innovation, management innovation, and service innovation, and realizing informationization of education management, scientific decision-making, and standardized management.
3. Unified authentication and integrated portal Smart campus unified authentication is to establish a unified identity authentication center for the entire school, to centrally store and manage user resources, and to centrally control and manage access permissions to ensure the uniqueness, security, and convenience of users' electronic identities Sex. Identity authentication mainly consists of directory service, user database, real-name identity authentication, organization and user management.
The Smart Campus Integration Portal is the general entrance of the entire management platform. It optimizes and aggregates cross-platform and cross-system data resources, provides a unified information release interface, regulates information release processes, and a secure network support environment.
4. Data exchange In order to solve the data silos formed by the separation of multiple systems, as early as 2012, the college took the lead in the province's higher vocational colleges, launched a data exchange project, established a standard library and interface specifications, developed a data exchange center, and realized Public data is synchronized and shared across platforms in real time, which improves data reusability and ensures the consistency of similar data.
5. Digital services All-in-one card: shopping for meals, shopping, hot water credit card for dormitory, electricity for dormitory, drinking water, borrowing books from books, banning entry and exit, attendance at work, and online repair:
6. Digital teaching
● Facing the construction of national model vocational colleges and vocational colleges' informatization pilot schools, it will fully support the construction, dynamic display and evaluation of majors, courses, teaching teams, and teaching resources;
● Focusing on professional construction and teaching practice as the basis, integrating high-quality curriculum resources ● Supporting online and full-time teaching of full-time and part-time teachers, adapting to the vocational education school-enterprise cooperation, industry-academia integration, and work-alternative talent training model;
● Support the construction, application and internal evaluation of high-quality courses and core courses ● Establish a vocational education and teaching resource center to support the construction, sharing, and role of school-based and open resources ● Based on the sharing of school-enterprise resources, provide remote training and resources for related industries Services ● Simultaneous management informationization and teaching informationization to promote the construction of digital campuses in vocational colleges
7. Mobile campus Mobile campus is based on the traditional Internet and mobile Internet technology. It uses small mobile communication devices such as mobile phones and tablets as information carriers, allowing school leaders, staff, and students to obtain humanized information on and off campus, anywhere service. The mobile campus is based on the existing application system and supplements the smart campus usage scenarios, and solves the problems of mobile teaching, mobile life, collaborative office, equipment detection, and campus security.
● Mobile teaching Mobile teaching refers to education implemented using mobile learning tools. It relies on wireless mobile networks, the Internet, and multimedia technologies to effectively integrate the three aspects of students, teachers, and educational resources, and integrate them through the system.
● Mobile life Mobile life refers to the collection, transmission, integration and processing of information resources related to school teaching, research, management and life services based on NFC, LBS communication technology, etc .; providing access control, attendance, network warranty, interactive communication, etc. Function, and finally realize the intelligence of campus service in multiple fields.
● Mobile office Mobile office uses mobile information-based applications to establish an application system that connects mobile terminals and computers to get rid of the constraints of time and place, and carries out portable school management and communication at any time to improve management efficiency. This new office model can free the majority of faculty and staff from the constraints of time and space, work more easily and effectively, and the overall operation is more coordinated.
● Mobile monitoring Device monitoring is the collection, transmission, integration, and processing of school assets and equipment information resources through mobile devices, using NFC, RFID, and communication technologies, and monitoring and early warning of equipment.
● Mobile security management of campus security is to monitor and warn of campus security through mobile terminals, to realize the main functions of monitoring and monitoring of security incidents, forecasting and early warning, information reporting, command scheduling, comprehensive judgment, and assisting decision-making, etc. Effective and dangerous, scientific supervision and monitoring.